45 RPM Single Records Conversion to Audio CD or USB Flash Drive
- Item #: A-002S
45 RPM “SINGLE” VINYL RECORDS CONVERSION
This service package is for conversion /digitizing 45 RPM “single” vinyl records used from the early 1960's on juke boxes, gramophone disc players, record players and stereo HI-FI components.
HOW TO ORDER:
- ORDER ONLINE: Please select the output format desired and input the number of original records. Then add it to your shopping cart. You may purchase duplicates of the CD (Audio CD option) by adding to your shopping cart the item "Additional CD copies" from the “Options” menu. After purchasing the service package online, you must send the originals in for processing along with a copy of the receipt.
- GET A QUOTE: If you don't know exactly the type of your record or if your have a custom or vintage gramophone record, you may send it in for evaluation. Once we receive your originals we will send you a price quote. Click here to print the verification order form.
- VOLUME DISCOUNTS: Have more than 100 items? Contact us for a custom quote.
45 RPM "Single" Vinyl Records -It measures 7 in (17.5 cm) in diameter and contains one song on each side. The conversion service may be ordered online from this page.
LP Vinyl Records: Click here to go to the LP ordering page.
Custom Made and Vintage Gramophone Records: This category includes all custom made records (one of a kind / short series) as well as old gramophone records manufactured before 1960. Such records come in different sizes and run at 78 RPM or 33 RPM. They are covered with Shellac or synthetic lacquer. The support is made from materials such as: plastic, aluminum, rubber, fiber and others. Such records require special attention:
- custom made cartridge / stylus
- non-chemical cleaning process
Using a regular stylus and alcohol-based cleaners will immediately damage the record. If you have such records, please click here to print the verification order form. Once we receive and evaluate your originals, we will contact you with a short report and a price quote.
AVRestore’s unmatched, comprehensive audio conversion package is offered at a convenient price, without sacrificing the quality. Records have specific problems such as hiss, clicks and hum. The recording loses quality due to aging of the media and mechanical degradation. Once processed, your Audio CD will sound louder and clearer with less background noise than the original:
- We use the finest tools available today in the audio recording industry. After cleaning your record, it will be played on a commercial grade record player with a high-end MM or MC cartridge matched to the type of music on your disc. The A/D conversion and processing are performed using studio grade equipment and software.
- Manual tracks (songs) separation: Our technicians listen to your recording and manually create breaks. This process is superior to the automated tracks separation commonly used in our industry, which is extremely inaccurate.
- Audio grade CD media, custom ordered for maximum durability and playability.
- Audio CD Red Book standard guaranteed.
- Custom title printed direct on the CD surface using an industrial process (thermal transfer). Unlike the commonly used inexpensive ink-jet CD printers (which create fuzzy images that smear in contact with humidity), our printing looks and feels the same as store bought mass produced CDs.
- We take pride in our product and we make sure no job leaves our studio without a comprehensive quality check.
- All work is performed in Fort Collins, CO, USA.
- Expedited processing usually 5 business days plus shipping time for projects consisting of 25 originals or less.*
- Peace of mind: We keep a backup copy of your program on our in-house servers for a period of at least 30 days. If any problem occurs within this time period, you may call us for additional copies.
As with any off-the-shelf music CD, it can be played in stand-alone CD players, boom boxes, HI-FI audio components, car CD players and computers with CD playback software installed.
USB Flash "Thumb" Drive
The audio material is encoded to MP3 Pro format (other options such as FLAC, WAVE or AAC are available on request), and delivered on a suitable USB Flash Drive (a.k.a. “Thumb Drive”). It may be copied to a computer, IPhone, IPad and other similar devices. It may also be played in USB compatible HI-FI audio components and car audio systems.
- Unit price is per record.
- Adding several short records to the same CD: can be performed at your express request, as long the total length doesn’t exceed 74 minutes.
- The quality of the resulting digital media is highly dependent on the quality of the original.
- *The turnaround times are only an estimate and are not guaranteed. Based on our 20+ years history we exceeded the above estimates on 95% of the projects. Our workload may increase during the government financial year closing, holidays and scheduled maintenance cycles. If your projects are time sensitive or larger than 25 originals, please contact us for an up-to-date estimate.
- Extensive restoration tasks are not included in this service package. Media with physical damage or which is poorly recorded must be sent for verification. Click here to print the verification order form.