Professional 1/4" Audiotape Conversion (Multitrack)
- Item #: A-005
Professional 1/4" Audiotape on Reels Conversion (multitrack)
This service package, as priced, is for conversion / digitizing of audiotapes on reels (also called reel-to-reel, audiotape, magnetic tape, tape, tape on reel) made on multitrack recorders using 1/4 " tape in recording studios, radio and TV stations, film production facilities, etc.:
- Type: 1/4" audiotape on reel
- Speed: 15/32, 15/16, 1-7/8, 3-3/4, 7-1/2, 15 and 30 ips
- Head Configuration: 4 and 8 tracks
- Reel Sizes: 3, 5, 7, and 10 inch, closed and open reel
Our unmatched, comprehensive audio conversion package is offered at a convenient price, without sacrificing the quality. Your audio content will be captured and restored using the best equipment in the industry and stored on commercial grade durable media. Our perfectly linear A/D conversion suite will maintain the full quality of the original sound that professionals seek. We take pride in our product and we make sure no job leaves our studio without a detailed quality check.
Please select the number of tapes and the output format desired. Then add it to your shopping cart. You may purchase duplicates of the CD or DVD by adding the item "additional copies" to your shopping cart.
After purchasing the service package online, you must send the tapes in for processing along with a copy of the receipt.
If you don't know exactly the length of your tape, what optional services are needed or if your tape needs extensive restoration, you may send it in for evaluation. Once we receive and evaluate your originals we will contact you with a report and a price quote. Click here to print the verification order form.
Individual wave audio files that may be easily synchronized to any music production software (DAW). It is best suited for those who are planning to use the raw audio material for do-it-yourself editing and mixing. Other options such as MP3, FLAC, WAVE or AAC are available on request.
Peace of mind: We keep a backup copy of your program on our in-house servers for a period of at least 30 days. If any problem occurs within this time period, you may call us for inexpensive additional copies.
We also offer MIXING AND MASTERING SERVICES in our state of the art facilities. We developed a unique digital re-mastering process using the finest tools available today in the audio recording industry. The audio tracks will be separated and mastered to CD-Audio, DVD-Audio or web distribution specifications. Please contact us if you are interested. The originals must be physically evaluated by us prior to submitting a service quote.
- Maximum length (as priced) is 74 minutes. For longer tapes the price must be increased in one hour increments (i.e. a 95 minutes recording shall be considered as two service items). The running time of the tape varies with the tape length, recording mode and speed. We do not offer discounts for partially recorded tapes.
- Editing or extensive restoration tasks are not included in this service package. Media with physical damage or which is poorly recorded must be sent for verification. Click here to print the verification order form.